Saturday, January 8, 2011

This Week's Eats

I'm excited about trying several new things this week!  Everything except for the baked potato bar and mini meatloaves are new for us.   I got my grocery shopping done yesterday afternoon so I'm ready to go.  I was happy to find that several of things I need were on sale and matched up with coupons I had at Food Lion! 

Monday:  Roast beef sandwiches with au jus and roasted garlic fries

Tuesday:  Chicken lo mien

Wednesday:  Pasta pomodoro (may or may not add chicken), spinach salad

Thursday:  Baked Potato Bar

Friday:  Bean and Barley Soup

Saturday:  Mini meatloaves (from freezer), peas, corn on cob


Sunday:  Leftovers, sandwiches or cereal

1 comment:

  1. The Chicken Lo Mein sounds like what I make but I call it, "Fancy Ramen" haha. Sometimes we add imitation crab meat instead of chicken and I always put in a scrambled egg too. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete