Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Confession

I didn't cook last night.  It was cold and rainy most of the day, the kids took really long naps in the afternoon and I sat around and read and relaxed (hardly ever happens!).  I didn't feel like cooking.  I didn't feel like being in the kitchen.  I just wanted to be lazy.  Our family was thankful for the Tuesday night "Kids Night" that several restaurants around town do....kids eat free when parents eat.

I didn't cook tonight either.  Well, not really.  I helped my mom a little in her kitchen.  The kids and I spent the day with my grandma and finished the evening off with supper at Nanama and Papa's house. 

Tomorrow night the simple kitchen will be open for business again.  Thinking about the chicken lo mien we missed on Tuesday or the pasta pomodoro we missed tonight.  Maybe I'll just stick with the plan and do the baked potato bar.  Decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment